mantra

Sunday, August 07, 2005

End of Summer Approaches

I think I might actually miss my job when I leave. I plan to give notice on Wednesday. The job itself is pretty boring, but I'm starting to really like the people I work with. The servers are (mostly) awesome, and there are a few people on the bus crew that I quite like. Last night after work three other bussers and I went to the local diner for breakfast at 3:30 am. It was fun, and one of the guys drove me home afterwards since he lives on my street - convenient! I'm somewhat tempted to stay on just for the people, but I know that I wouldn't be able to handle the hours during the school year. I will miss them though!

This is the last week of summer walk-safe. Wednesday is our last night until the fall. Summer classes are over, and exams are ending, so there will be nobody around to walk. I'm on tomorrow night, and then not again until the fall. It'll all start off with a bang again though - frosh week!

That's about all today. Nothing all that exciting.