Responsibility's a Curse
I wish I wasn't so responsible all the time!! Last night I had an opportunity to go to a concert in Toronto with a guy that I've got a thing for and I didn't go because I had to work this morning and wouldn't have gotten back in time. DANG IT. If only I didn't have such a conscience! If only I could be the stereotypical wreckless teen, just for one night. But no. I know that if I had gone I would have been worrying and feeling guilty. Sigh.
Tonight I have night class, and then am going to the 24 hour lounge to study and visit walksafe people. Afterwards I will get one of my many friends there to walk me home where I will do laundry and pack! Yay packing! My plan is to bring all the stuff I keep meaning to bring back home, and then go shopping at Value Village for long sleeve shirts (I currently have all of 6). It could work in theory.
Tonight I have night class, and then am going to the 24 hour lounge to study and visit walksafe people. Afterwards I will get one of my many friends there to walk me home where I will do laundry and pack! Yay packing! My plan is to bring all the stuff I keep meaning to bring back home, and then go shopping at Value Village for long sleeve shirts (I currently have all of 6). It could work in theory.
