mantra

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wasting Time

I should be doing work, but I don't want to, darn it! I read a couple of journal articles, and I'm taking a break.

I finally finished unpacking my room, with the exception of some stuff that can stay packed until I move again (kitchen stuff, etc). The girls here are kindly letting me just use all their stuff. I even went to the dollar store today and bought enough clothes hangers that I can finally hang up all of my clothes in the closet, as opposed to having a pile of clean shirts on top of my dresser.

I also bought some Christmas lights to decorate my room with. It's hott, I tell you, hott (note the 2 t's). I took some pictures. The angle is a little funky, but you get the idea.
The left side of my room...


The right side of my room...


News: I'm going down to Ohio in just about a month when I'm finished exams. Grampa is picking me up and we're going down to visit the relatives there before heading home for the Christmas holidays.

I'm also going to visit family the 26th, just an hour or so from here. I'm looking forward to it. There's nothing like family and a home cooked meal. Mmm.