Hallucinations
I think that these drugs I'm on are making me hallucinate. I feel tired and spacey all the time, but more to the point, I'm having actually hallucinations. For the first full hour of my day today I was convinced that I was living in a city trapped in a glass sphere, and that everyone lived in this city until they realized it was limiting them, and then they were ejected from the sphere by the government. I was in my shower and was gripped by a very real fear that when I stepped out of the shower they'd be waiting for me and would throw me out of the city, away from everyone I love, and through the glass in a hovercraft.
Now really, what could be making my brain malfunction like this? I'll have to go home and read the pamphlets the pharmacist gave me about my medications, and see if any of them has the potential side effect of hallucination. What's up with this?
UPDATE: Turns out that can be a side effect of the antibiotic that I'm on, and apparently it's nothing to worry about, and should fade over time. It's probably being made worse because the inhalers I'm on both make me lightheaded. Joy. At any rate I feel much better today (Sunday).
Now really, what could be making my brain malfunction like this? I'll have to go home and read the pamphlets the pharmacist gave me about my medications, and see if any of them has the potential side effect of hallucination. What's up with this?
UPDATE: Turns out that can be a side effect of the antibiotic that I'm on, and apparently it's nothing to worry about, and should fade over time. It's probably being made worse because the inhalers I'm on both make me lightheaded. Joy. At any rate I feel much better today (Sunday).
