I Hate Biopsych
Recently I discovered that the weekly quizzes in my biopsychology class were worth twice what I thought they were. This caused me some concern since I didn't do very well on most of them. They were stupidly worded, and I stick by that excuse.
Regardless, I figured out that in order to pass biopsych I need to get a 59% on the final (I got a 57% on the midterm, ouch). This is not going to be a pretty mark, but I think I should be able to pass it, and that's really all I want at this point. I'll worry about the horrific effect this is going to have on my GPA later.
I didn't think it would be this hard. It was supposed to just be a combination of first year psychology and high school biology. I was supposed to know all this already...or that's what people told me. In reality, it's the hardest thing I've ever taken. Stupid, stupid, stupid me for taking it to begin with.
Regardless, I figured out that in order to pass biopsych I need to get a 59% on the final (I got a 57% on the midterm, ouch). This is not going to be a pretty mark, but I think I should be able to pass it, and that's really all I want at this point. I'll worry about the horrific effect this is going to have on my GPA later.
I didn't think it would be this hard. It was supposed to just be a combination of first year psychology and high school biology. I was supposed to know all this already...or that's what people told me. In reality, it's the hardest thing I've ever taken. Stupid, stupid, stupid me for taking it to begin with.
