Oh Wednesday...
Tonight I write my second exam. This means I'm just about halfway through my exams. The one tonight I'm not that concerned about. It's four essays, all based off of lecture notes. I went to all the classes; I took good notes; I paid attention. It should be a piece of cake. Then I have a week off to prep for my next two: field methods and biopsych. Ew.
If all goes according to plan, I will be home in Ottawa in 11 days. That is, of course, assuming that I get all my distance ed stuff sorted out by then. This is turning out to be a heck of a lot of work. It will be worth it though.
I need to get more boxes. I'm down to one, and I still have a bunch to pack. When it stops raining I'll have to raid the back of the dining hall again.
I'm mostly healthy again. My throat is still messed up. My dear friend told me today that I sound like some sort of man-cross emphysema patient. It's not attractive. Also, today I seem to have developed a weird side-effect where everything tastes bad. Everything. At first I thought it was just that the soup in the fridge was too old, and that the tap water was especially chlorine-y today, but then when the fries tasted like soap and the burger tasted like it had been doused in honey mustard, I started to think that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't actually the food.
If all goes according to plan, I will be home in Ottawa in 11 days. That is, of course, assuming that I get all my distance ed stuff sorted out by then. This is turning out to be a heck of a lot of work. It will be worth it though.
I need to get more boxes. I'm down to one, and I still have a bunch to pack. When it stops raining I'll have to raid the back of the dining hall again.
I'm mostly healthy again. My throat is still messed up. My dear friend told me today that I sound like some sort of man-cross emphysema patient. It's not attractive. Also, today I seem to have developed a weird side-effect where everything tastes bad. Everything. At first I thought it was just that the soup in the fridge was too old, and that the tap water was especially chlorine-y today, but then when the fries tasted like soap and the burger tasted like it had been doused in honey mustard, I started to think that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't actually the food.
