mantra

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Post Script

Right, so here I am again. Moved in. I've repacked almost all my stuff, and have two more boxes to leave behind. This means that I should be able to fit everything in the car. In fact, now I'm almost wondering if it might only take up the trunk and half of the back seat. I'm slightly skeptical however. I don't remember exactly how big the trunk is.

As a bonus, I have found a wireless network that is allowing me access. I'm not sure how long it will last for, but I plan to enjoy it while I can. I can always steal Fitzy's laptop, but this way I feel less demanding and in the way. Hurrah.

I love that I have nothing to do for the next week. I'll probably go half crazy, but it's kind of nice anyways. I just have to get my keys to my old landlord tomorrow to get my deposit back. I told him I'd be there at about noon tomorrow. This means I should set some sort of alarm so that I'm up and showered and presentable by noon. It doesn't happen naturally by that time anymore. I've lost my early morning groove. I'll get it back soon enough.

Sitting here right now, I'm feeling very good about things. I have to say that I'm stupidly excited about living here with the guys for these few days.