mantra

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Song Game

Put iTunes, winamp, or whatever you use on shuffle and post a line from the first twenty songs.

1) Open my eyes, I realize, this is my perfect day
2) I can't understand why we let someone rule our lands, cap in hand
3) It's a big enough umbrella, but it's always me that ends up getting wet
4) Don't wanna be a fool for you, just another player in your game for two
5) If we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow
6) I dreamed that the world was falling down
7) Our mountains are very pointy, our praries are not
8) Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
9) It's not just that I'm selfish and spoiled, it's not that just that I'm so unprepared
10) Keeping the peace was keeping her down, that look in her eyes said "compromise"
11) It seems like such fun until you lose what you had won
12) Yesterday's people end up scatterbrain
13) Stood on the edge, tied to a noose, you came along and set me loose
14) Love struck holding you tight, hold me tight
15) Inclined to make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time
16) Engine, engine number 9 on the New York Transit Line, if my train goes off the track pick it up!
17) How we rockin' it girl, without body guards
18) Why did I have to break in, I only came here to talk
19) I don't know where I stand, do you have to hold my hand?
20) I couldn't wait 'till I got home to pass the time in my room alone.

The songs: (Never Grow Old, The Cranberries), (Cap in Hand, The Proclaimers), (Every Little Thing She Does is Magic, The Police), (Bye Bye Bye, *Nsync), (Lean on Me, UB40), (Busted, Matchbox Twenty), (Canada is Really Big, Arrogant Worms), (Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles), (Bye Bye Baby, Ok Go), (Mamma Would Say, Malaika), (Look What You've Done, Jet), (Scatterbrain, Radiohead), (Amsterdam, Coldplay), (Sexbomb, Tom Jones), (Bad Touch, Bloodhound Gang), (Love Like This Before Remix, Faith Evans Ft. Crooklyn Clan), (Hey Mamma, Black Eyed Peas), (The Old Apartment, Barenaked Ladies), (Sunday, The Cranberries), (Adam's Song, Blink 182)