Treats
Mum went out with Adam to take the new kitten to the vet where he'll be poked, proded, given shots, microchiped, and medicated against fleas, ticks, and intestinal parisites. Lucky kitten, eh?
I decided to spoil the three kids here, Zach, George, and Nigel, just a little bit. After feeding them some nutritious nectarine slices, and pulled out a box from the cupboard.
"Look guys," I say, "I have a special treat for you."
"Ooooh," says George, thrilled with the idea, "what is it?"
"Ice ceeem samwiches!" Zach's face is triumphant. He has solved the great question of the day. He just glows with pride. His smile spreads from ear to ear. His eyes sparkle. He practically quivers with the knowledge that he is about to enjoy ice cream sandwiches!!!
"Um, sorry to dissapoint you, Zach, but they're oreos."
I decided to spoil the three kids here, Zach, George, and Nigel, just a little bit. After feeding them some nutritious nectarine slices, and pulled out a box from the cupboard.
"Look guys," I say, "I have a special treat for you."
"Ooooh," says George, thrilled with the idea, "what is it?"
"Ice ceeem samwiches!" Zach's face is triumphant. He has solved the great question of the day. He just glows with pride. His smile spreads from ear to ear. His eyes sparkle. He practically quivers with the knowledge that he is about to enjoy ice cream sandwiches!!!
"Um, sorry to dissapoint you, Zach, but they're oreos."
