Gilmore Girls Overload
Having just completed watching approximately five hours of the Gilmore Girls (yes, I know, I have no life) I have come to two conclusions. Number one: Season Five is by far my favourite season. Number two: I love Logan Huntzburger. I mean love him. If he was real, I would hunt him down and marry him tomorrow. I mean sure, he started off as a bit of a twit, but he's smart and funny and witty, never mind absolutely gorgeous, and he's got that little bit of self-deprecation along with a twinge of ego that I seem to find endlessly attractive in a man. Slight pot shot at my own judgment here. A friend of mine in Guelph recently laughed at me for being currently without male companionship saying that I hadn't managed to find the right mixture of narcissistic, drug-addicted, committment-phob. Sad, but not entirely false. At least I can laugh about it, right?
Anyways, I love Logan, and I want one. Jackie, Fitzy, get on that for my birthday. You've got a good 6 months.
Anyways, I love Logan, and I want one. Jackie, Fitzy, get on that for my birthday. You've got a good 6 months.


